Questions and answers about Click2Sell: Selling, Affiliates, Payments, Tracking, Reports
1. What are my selling costs? 1-3 dollars per book, what is it? 2. other costs. 3. Is delivery secure without DL guard? 4. Cost of DL guard 5. Integrates with my PayPal pro account? 6. Does link to my site requires MYSQL? Thanks for your prompt response. Wee
Thank you for your questions. Now I’ll answer them one by one to explain everything better for you:
- Click2Sell.EU has a simple fee structure. We charge only $1-$3 per sale depending on price of the product you’re selling. No sales – no payments. You can read more about it at Click2Sell fees page.
- There are no other costs. You can add and sell as many products as you want. You will only pay when you make sales.
- Yes, the delivery is secure with DL Guard.
- You can find out all the costs of DL Guard software on DL Guard website.
- If you have a Paypal Website Payments PRO account then you can easily accept direct credit card payments from your customers via Click2Sell.EU checkout page. Simply login to your members area, navigate to: My Profile –> My Payment Processors –> Paypal and enter all your Paypal account’s details such as API login/password, key. Then navigate back to My Payment Processors page, click on Setup and set up your Paypal on the credit card payment mapping form. Then you will be able to accept direct credit card payments from your customers right on your checkout page.
- No, you don’t need Mysql databases. Simply place the provided payment button code on your website and you will be done. You can find your payment button code by navigating to: For Merchant –> My Products –> Buy Now Links
I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or just need some help, please, let me know. I will do my best to help you.
Click2Sell.EU – Innovative Affiliate Network